Tuesday, April 23, 2013



I Know What I'm Doing
 
 
Look, I know what I told you
And yes, it sounds crazy
But you must trust Me
 
I know where you are
And what you are in need of
Trust Me, I will provide
 
Look, I realize there are some
That are giving you strange looks
Because they feel you are
Wasting your life away
 
I hear the questions they ask you and I know
You're not quite sure what to say
Because if you told them what I said
They would not believe you
 
Trust Me, even when what they say
Will cause you to question
What I Am doing
 
Trust Me, I have you right
Where I want you
I'm using you so
Everyone will see Me
 
I realize this isn't easy
But this time in your life
Is in My Master Plan
I'm setting you up for greatness
 
Yeah, I know it's different but understand
I wouldn't have you on this journey
If I didn't think you would not go all the way
 
Trust Me,
I Know What I'm Doing
 


1 comment: