Wednesday, June 5, 2013

A Drop of Honey

A Drop of Honey
 
 
Death has away of making you stop and think about your life and the lives of your love ones.  Stop and think about what am I doing with my life, is my life pleasing God?
 
You stop and think if I died today where will my soul rest, so many different things run through your mind when death is near.  However when you are rooted and ground in God Almighty you already know who you are and who you truly belong to no matter what life throws your way, you can stand in peace.
 
 
Tonight, my heart goes out to all those I know who have lost love ones, does matter when they passed away losing someone you love is truly never an easy thing.
 
I pray that the peace of God will comfort you
 
I pray that His love will give you strength
 
I pray that His joy will see you through those moments when the tears are in your eyes, that His joy will wipe them away
 
I pray that you will allow God to hold you in the night when you find that sleep escapes you
 
I pray that through the pain and the sadness you will know and realize that you are not alone that the Angles watch over you and know that your love one is with their Maker
 
I Pray.....
 
 
Shalom v'Ahavah
 
 
 
 
 
Messianic Poetess
Anita B. Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment