Friday, June 20, 2014

Words of Worship

 Words of Worship


Though I cannot sing like Angles
Nor dance like an eagle in the sky
May the words I place on paper Worship You
May the words touch Your heart 
The way You have touched mine

May the words that I choose to write bring You
Honor and Glory 
May all who read these words
May they begin to seek You
Seek You in a intimate way
A way that will caused them to Worship You
In spirit and In truth like never before 

May the words I write cause others to want You
In a deep and profound way 
A way of Worship
May all of who you are show through the words
Words that are old, may they be like new
May they have a new meaning to the heart of the reader
Causing their heart to leap like a gazelle
On the High Places

May the words I write Worship the God you are
May the words I write guide us all
To the Secret Places of Your Heart
May I Worship You with my gifts
May I Worship You with my talents
May my Worship unto You
Be with Love and Honor
Unto You as Worship












Written By: Messianic Poetess Anita B. Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment